Monday, November 30, 2015

Blueprint

Lava Blueprint

This lava blueprint is the important part for the first level in our survival game. Following this blueprint, that will make character explode and makes character jump as well.Also this is the completely blueprint with voice, and character will respawn when their health bar is empty. Some blueprint in this is made by my teammates like voice, I only did the lava part. In the last screenshot , that will see how it works in the game. The character(I made it)jump into lava and explode, also his health decrease, but he will safe when he jump on the stone. The lava blueprint is the only blueprint I work for our game, my mainly part is on blender. I made the character, weapon, tress, topic and boss model. I'm really happy we crate our own game successful. This is a fun class! 







No comments:

Post a Comment